Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Couple Days

On Sunday evening, I did a run on the treadmill.  I had been planning to run at least 50 minutes, but my legs had a different idea.  They were just sore from the day before, and so I only did 30 min at 5.6 mph, which was 2.8 mi.

Yesterday morning, I did P90X3 Eccentric Lower.  This is not my favorite workout, but at least it's short.  I burned about 135 calories, with a short warm-up and cool-down.  Then I did some foam rolling.  I've had to skip that far too much lately, so it's good to get back to it.

Last night, I went to a holiday tennis party at TCCP.  It was a good thing that I didn't have very high expectations for it, because it was meh.  The first round I played was OK, but the second round was frustrating - one of my opponents was just way too good.

This morning, I did P90X2 Incinerator.  This is a pretty good workout.  With the short warm-up and cool-down, I burned about 120 calories.  Then I did some foam rolling.

This afternoon after work, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 60-min easy run.  This run felt much better than my run on Sunday.  I ran on the treadmill at 5.6 mph, so the distance came to 5.6 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment