Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday at Home

We were supposed to fly home from the Detroit area on Monday night, but an ice storm came in and our flight got canceled.  Then, we lost power at my in-laws' house.  What fun!  We couldn't get re-booked on a flight any time soon, so we rented a car and drove home, which took all day yesterday.  Blah.

Today at home, I actually did a workout in the morning!  I did P90X2 X2 Shoulders + Arms, followed by half of X2 Ab Ripper.  I burned about 170 calories.  It was kind of nice to get back into some "serious" weightlifting.  This workout has always been one of my favorites.

This afternoon before dinner, I did the next run on my training schedule.  This was 4 x 1 mi at 6.7 mph, alternating with 4 x 0.5 mi at 5.0 mph.  The speed intervals felt hard, so I ended up taking breaks on the rails for them; the backs of my knees were bothering me.  The distance came to 6.0 mi in 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment