Friday, December 18, 2015

Cardio Tennis

Yesterday after work, I did cardio tennis at TCCP.  The last couple of weeks, TCCP has finally brought back cardio tennis after its absence since about April.   The free class I tried a couple of weeks ago was OK, but there were about 10 people, so it was hard to tell what the normal class would be like.

Well, the "normal" class yesterday had 5 people.  We definitely got more cardio in terms of running and moving.  However, I thought the drills were only so-so.  They were not as well-organized as I would've liked, but maybe that's just because a lot of the participants were confused.  Overall, it was a bit disappointing.  I did burn about 375 calories in the hour, according to my Basis Peak, so that's something.

Today is my rest day.  It's the first complete rest day I'm going to have had in weeks, I think.  When I woke up, I did a bunch of foam rolling and stretching.  I'm hoping to get to bed early and get a good night's sleep.  I feel like even though I've been sleeping a little more this past week, I'm still too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment