Thursday, December 17, 2015

End of the Semester!

Well, my extremely busy semester is finally over!  My last final exam was today, and I'm finished with the grading.  Hooray!  Maybe I can get back to blogging my fitness again.

Yesterday after work, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 60-min easy run.  This was my first easy run at 5.6 mph on the treadmill.  Obviously, my distance was 5.6 mi.  So far, ramping up the easy run pace every 5 weeks or so seems to be working.  It's gratifying to see that I've gone from 5.1 mph to 5.6 mph and it still feels easy!  However, the run was really boring to me, for some reason.  I watched a TV show like usual, but I just couldn't wait to be done.

This morning, I did my HIIT agility routine - need to find the link for it.  Then I did a 60-s plank and two 30-s side planks, one on each side.  After that, I did X2 Ab Ripper.  That burned about 168 calories altogether.  I was feeling a little sluggish this morning - need more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment