Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last Exercise at Home Before Christmas

Today was our last day at home before we leave for the Christmas holiday.

This morning, I did my agility HIIT sequence, followed by planks and X2 Ab Ripper.  I burned about 170 calories.  I was tired at first, but the second round of HIIT moves went better.  I really hate working abs, though.

This afternoon I did sort-of a HIIT run on the treadmill.  I did 5 min at 5.6 mph to make sure I was warmed up.  Then I did 10 x 30 sec at 8.0 mph, alternating with 10 x 30 sec at 3.0 mph.  The idea was to do some sprinting, but the treadmill takes about 15 sec to go from 3.0 mph to 8.0 mph, so it wasn't exactly a flat-out sprint.  That sequence took 10 minutes, and then I did another 35 min at 5.6 mph.  In the end, the distance came to 4.65 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment