Wednesday, May 20, 2015

P90X3 Triometrics

Yesterday afternoon and evening I was grading final exams, so I didn't have time for any more activity.

I did get my blood test results back yesterday.  My iron level is up, and now is in the lower end of normal.  My iron saturation is still below normal.  My hemoglobin is on the low end of normal, where it has been for awhile.  I am supposed to go back to taking the normal does of my iron supplement (I had been on a double dose) and get tested again in three months.

So, apparently I am getting out of my anemia.  It's still not clear what the problem is.  But I can't blame it for my poor race performance, I suppose.

This morning, I did P90X3 Triometrics, preceded by Cold Start.  This is the third time I've done this workout, but I still find it harder than I think it should be.  Compared to something like P90X2 Plyocide, there isn't nearly as much jumping, and yet I don't feel I do this workout well.  I burned about 150 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment