Friday, May 22, 2015

Very Easy Run

Yesterday before lunch I did an easy run with my new easy run pace.  So I ran for 30 min at 5.1 mph.  Well, it was pretty easy.  The distance came to a whopping 2.55 mi.  I suppose the point in fact is for it to be easy.

Last night, I had a match with my 3.5 team.  Unfortunately, my partner, Jill, and I got crushed, 6-0, 6-0.  Our opponents were just very, very good.  It seemed like every shot we hit to them, they took advantage of it and put it away somewhere we couldn't get it.  We tried hitting with more pace, but neither of us is really great at that.  We tried playing both at the net, which was more successful, but obviously didn't work THAT well, since we didn't win a single game!  The players on #1 singles and #1 doubles won, so at least we won a couple courts.

This morning I did P90X3 Eccentric Lower, preceded by Cold Start.  This is a good workout, although I don't like it that much because it's hard.  Ha.  I burned about 150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment