Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Back after hiatus

Well, I had a bit of a hiatus in blogging because of the death of my previous laptop and the loss of a whole lot of work I had to re-create.  Fortunately the semester is just about over, so I have time for blogging again!

Last night was my usual tennis doubles at TCCP.  I played pretty well despite the sore lower back I've had for a week!  In the first round, my partner, Jill, and I won 6-3 after being down 3-1.  In the second round, my partner, Julie, and I won 4-0.  However, in the last round, my partner, Donna, and I got crushed 6-0.

This morning I did P90X3 MMX, preceded by Cold Start and followed by some foam rolling.  This is my second time through MMX, and I really like it.  It is very similar to P90X+ Kenpo Cardio+, but with more floor work via sprawls.  I burned about 180 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment