Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Back on Track

My tennis is back on track, or so it seems.  Our combo team won all three courts last night.  Joan and I won 6-0, 6-3.  My groundstrokes were still not really staying in, but I was able to hit my backhand OK, and basically make do.  One of our opponents was an especially weak player, so we focused on her and didn't have too much trouble winning.  Of course, I love to play with Joan because I can depend on her to be in the right spot every time.  We play very well together.

This morning I did Insanity: Asylum vol. 1 Vertical Plyo.  I really hate this workout.  It is, as the name implies, insane.  There is just no break, so it's so hard to keep correct form and keep going.  However, I needed a workout in this phase that would work my legs and was shorter than about 42 minutes, and this one fits the bill.  It makes me appreciate what I feel are more effective plyo workouts, such as P90X2 Plyocide.  I burned about 216 calories according to my BodyMedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment