Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ten in a row!

I can't believe I had my tenth match win last night!  Fran and I won on #3 doubles in our 6.5 combo match: 6-4, 6-2.  I did not play that well - my forehands were really tentative.  However, Fran was on, and our opponents were not the best, so it worked out.  Unfortunately we lost the other two courts.

I have a couple days off from matches, and then we'll see if my winning streak continues. 

This morning, I did the Insanity Core Cardio & Balance workout again, with a similar calorie burn as Monday's (189 cal).  My lats are sore today.  It must be from the kickboxing workout yesterday, which is kind of funny, because I don't usually get sore lats from real boxing.  I think it must have been the exaggerated hooks.

I have a tempo run scheduled for this afternoon after work.  I like tennis, but it will be nice to have most of the evening to myself instead of hurrying to a match.  I also need to get to bed on time (or even early!) since the last couple matches have been at 9pm and kept me up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment