Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Big 3.5 Win!

Last night I had a 3.5 match with my team.  Our team won all of the courts!  I thought we'd win the match overall, but I wasn't expecting a sweep!  My partner, Whitney, and I won 6-2, 6-1.  We made a few unforced errors and our opponents got lucky with a few shots, or it would've been even more uneven.  We should've really crushed them, though, since they were both 3.0s.  A couple of the other courts had a bit of suspense in the outcome, but we won three of the courts pretty quickly.

This morning, I did P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance.  I did not get very much sleep last night - with the match, I didn't get to bed until almost 1am, and then I just couldn't get to sleep until at least almost 2am.  With my 6am wake-up time, I was tired this morning.  I didn't try to push the workout, but I did do a few more reps on a couple of the moves.  I burned about 115 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment