Monday, March 2, 2015

Sunday Practice

Around lunch time yesterday I had a small practice with my tennis team - we only had one court indoors.  My partner, Fran, and I lost the first match-up 7-5, 6-2.  We switched partners for the remainder of the time, and my partner, Lindsay, and I got a draw of 3-3.

We had snow, then sleet, then a bunch of freezing rain for the rest of the day, so I ended up scraping and shoveling a bunch of ice in the afternoon, which really did a number on my arms and shoulders.  Then I had to change the cat litter and vacuum/mop the house.  I was exhausted by bedtime.

This morning I did my HIIT plyo sequence, followed by the Oxygen ab exercises.  I really didn't have as much energy as usual, and it showed in my calorie burn: about 140 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment