Friday, March 13, 2015

Combo Loss

Yesterday morning, I did P90X2 X2 Shoulders + Arms.  I've been pretty tired this week, so I didn't try to push the workout too much.  I increased reps on one or two moves.  I burned about 100 calories.

Last night, I had a match with my combo team.  It did not go well - we lost all three courts.  My partner, Susie, and I lost 6-4, 6-2.  One of our opponents had very low and low-bouncing groundstrokes, and my partner had a lot of trouble with them.  We just didn't play that well.  The other two courts had more competitive matches, but were still losses.  Bummer!

Today is my rest day.  This morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility and burned about 70 calories.  Yesterday at my tennis match, I had some knee pain for no apparent reason - I wasn't even moving when it started hurting.  It went away for the match, but it is bothering me some today.  I hope it clears up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment