Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Long Run

Yesterday after work I did the long run I was supposed to do this past weekend.  I had switched my schedule a bit, since I played so much tennis on Saturday.  The run was supposed to be 8 miles, with 4 miles at an easy pace and 4 miles at "race pace".  On the treadmill, I did the first 4 miles at 5.8 mph and the second 4 miles at 6.3 mph.  The run took 1:19:30.  While I did take breaks, it didn't seem as hard as I expected for the fact that the whole thing was 8 miles.

This morning, I did P90X3 The Challenge, preceded by Cold Start.  This is a whole lot of pull-ups and push-ups.  My "number" for pull-ups was 3, which I did accomplish.  The next time, I'll try 4.  My "number" for push-ups was 15; I was trying not to go too crazy here, because I didn't want to be incredibly sore the next few days, but I was too conservative.  I should've done more.  The next time I'm going to go for 20.  I burned about 75 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment