Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Disney World, Days 2 and 3

Yesterday, I did another run on the grounds of our hotel at Disney World.  I ran 3.02 mi in 31:15, which yielded an average speed of 5.8 mph.  The run felt OK - I had a more interesting route, which was good.

After that, my mom and I went to Epcot for the day.  We were there all day, until the fireworks show at 9pm.  A lot of walking, but again it was a beautiful day.

Unfortunately, while I was there, I got an email about some problems with the internet telescopes one of my classes will be using, so at the end of the day, I spent about 3 hours fixing things in my hotel room.  I didn't get much sleep.  Because of that, I decided not to do a run this morning.  I was also feeling pretty tired otherwise.

Today we went to Animal Kingdom.  This is a pretty nice park; the safari was very good, and since we got there relatively early, there were still a lot of animals out.  We were there until late afternoon, and then came back to our hotel room for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment