Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tempo Run

Yesterday was my rest day, so I didn't do any more activity. 

My Mom came to town yesterday, and we are flying out today to Disney World!  While she was here, I thought we'd go shopping for some of the new sports bras Victoria's Secret has been advertising.  Unfortunately, they didn't have the one I liked in my size.  So I came home and ordered it from their website.  Hopefully it fits.

This morning I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a tempo run.  I completed it on the treadmill so that I could control the speed, and because it was raining outside.  I did 10 min at 5.8 mph.  Then I alternated 2 x 10 min at 6.5 mph with 2 x 2 min at 5.8 mph.  Finally, I finished with 5 min at 5.8 mph.  This took 39 min and totaled 4.0 mi.

My next runs will be at Disney World!  I am planning to run for about 30 min each morning in order to get a decent calorie burn on the trip.  I really don't want to gain back the weight I've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment