Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Combo Loss

Last night, I had a combo match with my team.  Libby and I played on #2 doubles, and we had quite a good match.  We were pretty evenly matched with our opponents, and all of us were playing very well, without many errors.  Libby and I lost the first set 6-4.  We were pretty much even the whole set until they managed to get an extra game on us to win the set.  In the second set, we really started playing well, especially Libby's net play, and we won the set 6-2.  In the match tie-breaker, we were pretty even until 6-6, when our opponents managed to get ahead and win the tie-breaker 10-7.  It was disappointing to lose, but it really was a very good match.  Our team won one of the other courts and lost one of the other courts, so unfortunately we lost the match overall.

This morning I did P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance.  I concentrated on increase my reps on pull-ups, which I managed to do.  I was pretty tired from being up late the night before with the match.  I burned about 105 calories.

After work today I did a hill HIIT run on the treadmill, based on the one I described here.  I increased the work portions of steps 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 by 0.1 mph.  The workout took 30 min and the distance came to 2.83 mi.  It was a good short workout that didn't completely waste me.

No comments:

Post a Comment