Saturday, August 29, 2015

Long Run

Since Friday was my rest day, I didn't do any other activity.  I had a lot of work to do!

This morning I had a practice with my tennis team.  In the first round, my partner, Bhanu, and I lost 6-0.  I don't think we played THAT badly, but we just couldn't win any games!  In the second round, my partner, Lisa, and I won the first set 7-6 and then we were tied in the second set 1-1.  In the third round, I played singles and lost 4-3, which wasn't bad.

This afternoon, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 90-min easy run.  This is by far the longest run I've done in a long time.  I ran at 5.3 mph on the treadmill, so the distance came to 7.95 mi.  The run was definitely long, but otherwise it really wasn't too bad.  I did watch a good, distracting movie - Elysium - which was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment