Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Upper Body Workout

This morning I did the upper body workout that I've done twice now.  This time I finally have a workout sheet that I created so that I can record the weights I used.  Compared to the link, I used mostly the same weights, with some exceptions.  I didn't do the push-press because I didn't want to do the plyo part, so I just did a shoulder press with 15 lb per hand.  For the biceps curls, I used 15 lb per hand.  For the straight arm row, I used 12 lb per hand.  For the upright row, I used 20 lb per hand.  For the lateral raises, I used 10 lb per hand.  For the triceps overhead presses, I used 12 lb per hand.  For the single-arm rows, I used 25 lb.  I guess I did change things a bit!  I burned about 150 calories in about 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment