Tuesday, February 23, 2016

No Tennis!

Yesterday morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Hammer Power and 10-Min Hammer Abs.  I think I "got" the moves a bit better in Hammer Power, although I didn't increase the weights much.  The shoulder press part of most of the moves is a limiting move for me in terms of weight.  I kind of wish I knew how much weight the woman in the video was using.  Overall I burned about 180 calories.

Yesterday after work, I was hoping to sub in for our Monday night tennis doubles at TCCP, but apparently they didn't need me!  I went home and did an easy run instead.  I ran at 5.6 mph on the treadmill for 50 min, so the distance came to 4.75 mi.  This run felt OK.

This morning, I did my next workout, which was Iso Speed Hammer.  This is a short workout, but I definitely feel it.  I didn't increase any weights this time.  I did take advantage of the short workout to do some foam rolling.  I burned about 90 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment