Monday, February 29, 2016

Combo Win

Last night, my combo team had an overall win!  This is only our second win of the season.  However, my partner, Michele, and I did not win.  We lost 4-6, 6-3, 0-1.  In the first set, we made a lot of mistakes, hitting the ball out.  We calmed down a bit, and won the second set reasonably easily.  However, we went back to making a lot of mistakes in the match tie-breaker and threw it away pretty quickly.  That was frustrating, but at least the other two courts won!

This morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Total Body Hammer.  This is a heck of a workout.  I increased my weights on the squats.  I can feel this one all over already - I'm going to be sore from it.  I burned about 130 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment