Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Easy Run

Yesterday evening, I played tennis doubles at TCCP.  It's been awhile since I played in this league, and it felt good to play.  In the first round, my partner, Andrea, and I won 6-3.  In the second round, I won at singles 4-3.  In the last round, my partner, Andrea again, and I lost 1-3.  I feel like I played pretty well, despite being tired and sore, as predicted.

This morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Chisel Agility.  I definitely half-asses this workout, because I hadn't gotten enough sleep and was still pretty sore.  I burned about 145 calories.

After work this evening, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 100-min easy run.  I ran on the treadmill at 5.6 mph, so the distance came to 9.2 mi.  This was a hard run, because I was still quite tired.  My legs were also sore from Monday morning's workout.  I took a lot of breaks.  But I did stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment