Tuesday, March 29, 2016

No Tennis!

Yesterday evening, my tennis at TCCP was canceled because too many people were out of town!  Because I was expecting to play, I ended up getting home later than usual and decided to do a quick run on the treadmill.  I tried a HIIT-type interval run from Oxygen magazine last month.  It was based on your "personal best" speed, which did make it challenging.  I just really don't like running hard!  The workout took a few minutes less than 30 minutes, and I lengthened it to 40 minutes with some easy running at 5.7 mph.  The distance came to 3.8 mi in 40 minutes, so even with the intervals, it really averaged out to about 5.7 mph.

This morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel.  Yesterday's workout left me pretty sore!  Today was Chisel Cardio, which I just did last week.  I did pretty much the same reps on the moves, but it got a good sweat going.  I burned about 190 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment