Monday, March 28, 2016

Easy Run

Yesterday I did an easy run outside before lunch.  It was a little cool, but I'm really trying to get myself to do more outside runs, because I think it's good for my training.  I ran on the Rock Creek Trail for 59:02.  My distance came to 5.45 mi, so the average speed was 5.55 mph.  Interestingly, my splits were all positive - I started off at about 5.7 mph, but slowed down.  Part of this was because my heart rate seemed to be going crazy, according to my Basis Peak, and I was supposed to be doing an EASY run, so I kept slowing down.  I'm not sure it was at all accurate, which is frustrating.

This morning, I did the next workout from The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Total Body Hammer.  This is a tough workout, with all the progressive sets.  I skipped the 10-Min Hammer Abs for time - I needed to get to work.  I burned about 120 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment