Friday, March 4, 2016

Combo Loss

Last night I had a tennis match with my 6.5 combo team.  Unfortunately we lost all of the courts.  Our opponents are undefeated, but it was an odd match.  We lost one of the courts pretty quickly.  My partner, Michele, and I lost 4-6, 2-6.  Our opponents were not playing at all like I expected, because they weren't moving much nor were they hitting with much pace.  It was a very slow-ball match, which really messed me up somehow.  On the third court, our players won the first set 7-5, but in the second set they were down 3-4 when one of our players got a bad leg cramp.  She had to retire.  And that was all the courts!

This morning, I just did some stretching and foam rolling.

After work, I did an easy run on the treadmill.  I ran for 1 hour at 5.6 mph, so the distance was 5.6 mi.  My legs were kind of sore, but the run was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment