Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tennis Loss

Yesterday morning, I did the next workout from The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Chisel Agility.  Most of this workout is not too hard - I feel like a lot of it is too slow to really be an agility workout, but what do I know?  I burned about 165 calories.

Last night, I had a tennis match with my 3.5 team.  Unfortunately we were playing one of the top teams in the league, which always has really good players.  We lost all five courts - we didn't even win a set!  My partner, Whitney, and I lost 1-6, 1-6.  I don't think the score quite reflects our level of play, because we did have a number of deuce games.  Our opponents were just very good: they could hit with power, they moved pretty well, and played well at the net.  That's hard to beat!  At least they were nice players, and we had fun.

This morning, I did the next workout from The Master's Hammer and Chisel.  This was Iso Speed Hammer, which is a very short workout.  I had arranged that intentionally, since I knew I was going to be up late with my match last night - I got an extra 30 min of sleep!  Part of the reason this workout is so short is because Sagi moves between the moves very quickly - I don't even have time to write down what I did!  I upped my weights on a number of moves, since I had my notes from the last time.  I burned about 90 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment