Friday, May 2, 2014

Doubles Win!

Last night I played #1 doubles on my 3.0 team with Fran.  We won 6-3, 6-4.  We probably should've won by more, but we made a bunch of unforced errors.  Our opponents hit with very little pace, and so we were tending to hit out a lot.  Our team won all of the other courts except one, so it was a good overall victory.

Driving home from the match last night, the Moon looked really neat.  It was partly cloudy, so the clouds kept partially obscuring the Moon.  It also was waxing crescent - my favorite phase - so the clouds were sometimes making the crescent part vs. the Earthshine-lit part look unusual.

Today is my rest day.  This morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  The foam rolling felt good.  Sometimes it seems like when I'm taking it a little easier (less running this week, for example, and less intense morning workouts), I actually feel more sore.  Maybe it's that the soreness is not masked by just being tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment