Saturday, October 25, 2014

Combo Loss

Last night, I had a combo match.  Unfortunately, Martine and I lost 6-2, 6-3.  We made a lot of unforced errors.  I had trouble generating pace off their slow shots.  Fortunately, our team won the other two courts, so we won the match overall.

This morning I had a practice with my team.  It was a beautiful fall day.  My partner, Sharynne, and I won the first round 6-1.  Then my partner, Martine, and I lost the second round 7-5, 3-2.  In the last round, my partner, Susie, and I won 4-2, if I remember correctly. 

This afternoon my mom and I went to the DC Armory to pick up my bib for the Marine Corps Marathon 10K.  There was a huge line!  I measured it, and we walked 0.3 mi outside in line.  It took us about 40 minutes.  I had been hoping to walk around a bit in the expo, since I've never really been to one, but it was so horribly crowded that I didn't want to stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment