Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monday Night Doubles

Last night I had my usual Monday night tennis doubles at TCCP.  The weekend finally caught up to me yesterday, and I was feeling really tired.  Even so, I played pretty well.  I tied my opponent in singles in the first round, 4-4.  In the second round, my partner Jessica and I barely won, 6-5.  In the last round, my partner Mariann and I finished in a tie with our opponents, 2-2.  I wasn't able to hit as many overheads as I wanted to, especially in the second round, because the kind of balls I was getting didn't work for it.  I still tried to do all the court movement.

I was tired enough last night that I decided to do my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility this morning.  I usually do it on Thursdays, but I swapped workouts.  I really needed the foam rolling after all the tennis I've been playing lately, too.  I burned about 90 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment