Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Monday Night Doubles

Yesterday morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  I was definitely not as sore as after my half-marathon, but the break was good.  I burned about 85 calories.

Yesterday evening I had my usual Monday night tennis doubles at TCCP.  I played pretty well.  My partner, Lindsay, and I won the first round 6-2.  One of our opponents liked to lob a lot, but we tried to take them out of the air and stop any lobbing rally.  In the second round, my partner, Whitney, and I lost 6-5.  It was a very good match, with lots of good points.  We had been down in games 3-1, then went up 5-3 before we got tied 5-5 and did a tie-breaker.  In the tie-breaker, we were down 6-2, but came back to 6-5 before we lost.  It was fun!

This morning I did Insanity the Asylum Vol. 2 Agility Tutorial along with Ab Shredder.  I also did a 90-s plank on a stability ball.  I worked up a good sweat with all of that.  I haven't done Ab Shredder in awhile, and it seemed hard.  I burned about 185 cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment