Friday, October 17, 2014

Evening Practice

Yesterday morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  I burned about 110 calories.

Yesterday evening the rain finally stopped, just in time for a practice with my tennis team.  Those of us who went to Wintergreen tried to show the others some of the key ideas.  We didn't keep score in our playing in order to focus on the actual practicing.  It was a good session.

This morning I did the first workout from Stage 3 of NROLW for the last time.  Most exercises I kept the same, but I increased to 60 lb for the bent-over rows, to 33 lb per hand for the incline presses, and did my second swiss-ball plank for 90 s.  I didn't do the bodyweight moves at the end in order to save some time.  I burned about 170 calories.  This is where I'm ending NROLW.  Next week I'm doing a bit of an easier week because my Marine Corps Marathon 10K is next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment