Thursday, October 23, 2014

Unexpected Rest Night

Yesterday my tennis practice was canceled because of rain, so I took advantage of the time to get some work done and didn't find a different activity.

This morning I did Cathe Friedrich's HIIT Double Wave Pyramid.  This is a short workout - only 30 minutes, and the cool-down stretch is probably at least 5 minutes of that.  But that's the point of my taper/rest week.  The jumping HIIT segments did give me a lot of work.  I'm realizing that taking the time for NROLW has cost me some plyo cardio ability.  Blah.  The workout burned about 160 calories.

I've been pretty hungry the past couple days, especially in the middle of the night and in the morning.  Does that mean I've been losing any weight?  Of course not.  I'm still hovering around 128 lb.  Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment