Wednesday, October 1, 2014

End of Stage 2 of NROLW

Last night I did cardio tennis at TCCP.  I've tried to attend it the past couple of weeks, but there hadn't been enough people for them to hold the class.  We finally had it last night.  It was reasonably fun, but not too tough.  The pro tends to start a bit late and finish a bit early.  I did get to hit a lot of balls.

This morning I am at 127.6 lb for the second day in a row.  I really can't complain, because at least I'm under 128 lb, but it's frustrating to be stuck here.  I have been feeling like the waistbands of my pants are getting tight, which is bad.  However, I don't want to change too much of anything until I get my anemia sorted out, because that might be exacerbating a lot of things.

Today I did the second workout in Stage 2 of NROLW.  I didn't change anything from what I had done previously for this workout.  I burned about 205 calories.  This is the last workout for Stage 2, and I can't say that I'm disappointed.  I didn't enjoy this stage very much.  I never really got the push-press move in the first workout.  A lot of the moves in the second workout were abs and mobility, and they weren't all that interesting or difficult.  I'm not sure I really needed to do the HIIT, given my other activities.  I also didn't like that both workouts stayed at 2 sets of 10 reps, so I never felt like I was able to increase my weights.  Hopefully I'm going to like Stage 3 better.

No comments:

Post a Comment