Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Bit of Everything

Last night I had my last scheduled match with my combo team for this season.  Unfortunately Susie and I got beaten pretty badly: 6-4, 6-0.  In the second set, they really figured out how to take advantage of my partner's weaknesses, and I couldn't figure out what to do about it.  Fortunately our team won the other two courts, so we won the match overall. 

This morning I did an earlier boxing class than usual, but still with the same instructor, so it was pretty much the same class.  I felt pretty good and could push myself harder than I have been able to do lately, which was nice.

I had gone to the earlier boxing class because one of my teammates was organizing a practice in the early afternoon, since it was supposed to get relatively warm.  However, it turns out that we didn't get a doubles foursome, so I didn't do that.  Instead, after lunch I did a short run.  I did 3 miles in 30 min at an average 6.0 mph speed.  This run felt hard after yesterday's long run, so I took a lot of breaks.  My legs were just sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment