Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Two Days

I've been too busy with work to blog much.

Sunday night, I did a 30-min run on the treadmill.  I increased from 5.8 mph to 6.2 mph so that I averaged 6.0 mph.  I don't know what it was, but this run was way too hard for 30 minutes.  I took a lot of breaks.

Monday morning I did P90X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris.  This is not my favorite workout.  I don't feel like it works the shoulders in enough directions, and the chest moves are pretty repetitive from previous workouts.  I burned about 150 calories.

Last night, I played my usual tennis doubles at TCCP.  I played quite well.  In the first round, my partner, Andrea, and I won 6-5, despite playing a good pair.  In the second round, my partner, Lindsay, and I won, 6-3.  In the last round, my partner, Whitney, and I tied 2-2 - this was probably the hardest round.

This morning I did Insanity the Asylum vol. 2 XTrainer.  I'm tired, so I didn't do great at it, but OK.  It's definitely a good workout.  I burned about 275 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment