Thursday, December 11, 2014

Two Runs

On Tuesday I wanted to do cardio tennis at TCCP after work, but it was canceled.  Lately they haven't been having enough people to do the class.  So I went home and did a 30-min run on the treadmill.  I increased speed from 5.8 to 6.2 mph as usual, and so I ran 3.0 mi.  This run felt SO much easier than the run on Sunday night.

Yesterday morning I did P90X2 V-Sculpt.  This is a back and biceps workout.  The moves are OK, but I don't feel like I worked as hard as I should have.  I think it's because I really can't do very pull-ups yet, so I end up with a lot of down time.  I could try to do assisted ones on a chair, but my pull-up bar is so low, I feel like I'm getting way too much help with the chair.  At any rate, I burned about 165 calories.

Yesterday evening after dinner I did a 40-min run on the treadmill.  Again, I increased my speed, but my average was 6.0 mph.  I did the first 20 minutes with only one break on the rails.  My distance came to 4.0 mi.

This morning, I did P90X2 Plyocide.  Still a tough workout, but it was feeling slightly better than last week.  I did not do the neuro-integrated stretching in order to save a few minutes, since I foam rolled after the workout.  I burned about 200 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment