Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Monday Night Doubles

Yesterday morning, I did P90X2 X2 Shoulders + Arms.  This is the last time I'll be doing this workout for awhile.  I did up the weight and/or reps for a few moves.  It's definitely a good workout.  I burned about 155 calories.

Last night I played my usual tennis doubles at TCCP.  I did pretty well.  In the first round, my partner, Mary Ann, and I lost 2-6.  We tried to play at the net a lot, but our opponents had really good angles and lobs and kept getting by us.  In the second round, my partner, Michelyn, and I really played well and won 6-2.  We played very well together at the net, forcing our opponents back to the baseline.  In the third round, my partner, Andrea, and I tied at 2-2.  This was good for us, because we were playing quite strong players.

This morning I did Insanity the Asylum Speed & Agility.  I'm still not feeling like I can really do this workout as well as I should - I'm just tired with it.  I burned about 270 calories.

This morning I found out that my USTA rating increased to 3.5 for the 2015 season.  I've been on the verge of moving up for awhile, so it's gratifying for it to finally happen.  I'm going to have to figure out what to do with my 3.0 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment