Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Little Exercise

Yesterday we drove back home from Pennsylvania.  I had originally planned to do a workout or a run in the morning, but I was still pretty tired from being sick, and since I didn't really eat anything on Sunday, I didn't think I'd have the energy.  When we got home, I had a lot to do around the house, so at least I was moving a bit.

This morning I did P90X+ Kenpo Cardio+.  I figured that I'd take it easy if I didn't feel OK, but it went well.  I burned about 265 calories.  I was supposed to start into my new workout plan for January and do P90X Legs & Back, but I really wasn't in the mood for that.

i got my Basis Peak fitness monitor today!  I've only been wearing it for a few hours, so I can't say much about it yet.  It is a bit chunky, but I am definitely ready to get rid of my BodyMedia armband.  I'll be wearing both of them for at least a few days to do some comparisons, and then hopefully it'll be all in for the Basis Peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment