Saturday, December 6, 2014

Last Mixed Win

Last night, Bill and I played our last mixed combo match together for awhile.  Since I've moved up to 3.5, we'd have to play 8.0 mixed next season, which we don't think we're ready for.  At any rate, we won our match last night 6-1, 6-2.  Our opponents were two 3.5 players, and they were getting frustrated about not being able to win against us, especially against me.  I played quite well, and could rally with the other man just fine.  It was good to go out on a high note.  Our team won the other court played, and we got a default, so we swept the match!

My abs have been hurting since yesterday morning, which is really strange.  It feels like I've done a million crunches, but I haven't really done anything that should affect them.  I can do most things, and in fact, playing tennis feels better (probably because I'm distracted), but it's annoying and kind of worrying.  They are still hurting today.

This morning I went to a boxing class.  The class was taught by a pro who is not my favorite, but that wasn't the issue today.  I just really felt out of it and tired.  Maybe my sore abs are draining me?  I really dogged the class.  I came home and took a nap before lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment