Sunday, December 28, 2014

Longer Run

Yesterday morning I did a 6-mi run at the Oil City YMCA.  I ran at 5.8 mph, so it took, about 1:02:00.  This run felt harder than it should, and I'm not sure why.  I have run a lot more this week than I usually do, but I haven't been playing tennis or any of my other activity, so I thought that would balance out.  I may be a bit dehydrated, because I definitely don't drink as much when I'm away from home as I do at home.  Who knows.

Yesterday evening, I got quite sick, possibly just from overeating at our family Christmas party, or maybe somehow I got something that didn't agree with me.  At any rate, I was up a lot over night and didn't really get good sleep until about 8 - 11am this morning.  I'm not doing any activity today and taking it easy on my poor stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment