Saturday, January 30, 2016

Lots of Tennis

Yesterday was my rest day.  In the morning, I did some foam rolling and stretching.  I didn't do any other activity.

Today I had a practice with my tennis team.  In the first round, my partner, Whitney, and I lost 4-3 - this was pretty good, because one of our opponents was really good.  In the second round, my partner, Gloria, and I ended at 6-7, 2-1.  In the third round, my partner, Fran, and I won 4-3.  It was good to be playing again, since I haven't played since before my trip to Monterey.

This evening, I played in a 3.5 match with my team.  I played #2 singles, and unfortunately I lost 3-6, 4-6.  My opponent had some nice angled shots, but it wasn't a blow-out by any means.  Our team won the rest of the courts, which got us an overall win.

No comments:

Post a Comment