Sunday, April 24, 2016

Busy Sunday

This weekend has just been packed!  This morning we got groceries like usual, and then I did some yard work before lunch.  After lunch, I changed the cat litter and then went to a practice with my tennis team.

Unfortunately I played horribly today.  I'm just tired, I think, and doing everything a little bit off.  In the first round, my partner, Jody, and I lost 6-2 - blah.  In the second round, my partner, Cora, and I lost 7-5 and then evened it up at 2-2, if I remember right.  In the last round, my partner, Bhanu, and I won 5-2.  That was all her effort, since I was still playing badly.

After practice, I cleaned the floors and we had dinner.  We are trying to get everything done early so we can watch Game of Thrones and go to bed!  It's been a very busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment