Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Easy Run

Yesterday after work, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 60-min easy run.  I did this outside on the Sligo Creek Trail.  In 57:20, I ran 5.17 mi, which was an average speed of 5.4 mph.  I won't run in that direction on the trail again, because there are too many street crossings with long waits at the traffic lights!

My Basis Peak gave much more consistent and reasonable heart rate readings during this run.  This was the first time I had run since I reinstalled the firmware for the Peak, as per the support person's instructions.  Hopefully this will fix the problems!  I still have to try it running on the treadmill.

After my run, I did some extra stretching for my back and foam rolling.  I'm trying to take care of my sore back and sore glute/hamstring!

This morning, I did the P90X3 workout The Warrior.  This is a mix of cardio and strength moves.  It's not my favorite, but it does go quickly.  I burned about 150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment