Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tennis Loss

Unfortunately last night my 6.5 combo team lost all the courts in our match.  The matches were all competitive, but we just couldn't get a win in any of them.  My partner, Justine, and I struggled to figure out how to beat our opponents.  We just seemed to hand them all of these great balls to put away, no matter how we tried to change things.  We lost 6-4, 6-2.  Next time, I guess!

This morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Total Body Chisel.  This is a good workout that I really do like, even if I hate lunges.  I increased my weights on a move or two.  I burned about 100 calories.  Unfortunately my lower back is still really bothering me, but I think it's a bit better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment