Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tennis Doubles

Yesterday morning, I did a P90X3 workout, Total Synergistics.  I burned about 95 calories.

Yesterday evening, I had my usual tennis doubles at TCCP.  Unlike Sunday afternoon, I actually played pretty well!  In the first round, my partner, Abby, and I won 6-4; this was a very good round, since our opponents were quite good.  In the second round, my partner, Sally, and I won 6-5, in another close round.  In the last round, my partner, Valerie, and I tied 2-2 when we ran out of time.  It was a fun night!

This morning, I did another P90X3 workout, Triometrics.  This is a pretty good workout, with a combination of leg and balance work along with plyometrics.  I'm still really feeling the pull in my left upper hamstring/glute.  I was hoping it would heal up a little faster, but apparently it's not going to.  I burned about 160 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment