Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Monday Night Doubles

Yesterday morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Chisel Endurance.  This went pretty well, and I burned about 135 calories.

Yesterday evening, I played my usual Monday night tennis doubles at TCCP.  My play was really up and down.  In the first round, my partner, Sally, and I won 6-2; we really just outplayed our opponents.  In the second round, my partner, Donna, and I lost 6-0 - in this case we were outplayed by our opponents.  In the third round, my partner, Lindsay and I lost 6-4 - this was a much more balanced match.  It was all fun, although the second round was frustrating.

This morning, I did another Hammer and Chisel workout, which was Chisel Agility.  This was OK.  I don't think it's very difficulty on the agility aspect, but it does have some cardio and plyo.  I burned about 155 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment