Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tennis Sweep!

Last night, I played a match with my 6.5 combo tennis team.  It was our last match of the season, and we swept the courts!  That's a nice way to end the season.  My partner, Joan, and I won 6-2, 6-3.  We were definitely playing better than our opponents, so I really didn't have any doubt about the outcome of the match.  I got to hit a lot of good overheads, which was fun.  Our opponents started playing better in the second set - better than the score would show - but we were able to win it decisively.

After the match, I got the news that my 3.5 tennis team, which had been playing at the same time in a different location, also got a win overall.  Another good end to the season!

This morning, I did the next workout on my schedule, which was The Master's Hammer and Chisel Iso Strength Chisel.  This is definitely a good workout, as it makes my legs burn like crazy.  I burned about 120 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment