Monday, April 4, 2016

Very Long Run

Yesterday I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a repeat of my longest run ever: 150 minutes.  This time it went much better, although it was still pretty darn long.  I ran on the treadmill at 5.7 mph, so the distance came to 14.12 mi.  I did not take as many breaks as the last time, and I didn't get light-headed, so that was a big plus.  Oddly, though, as soon as I stopped the run, my ears got plugged up like they needed to pop.  It took about an hour for that to work itself out.

Today, my lower back is much sorer than it has been for quite awhile - I don't know if it was the long run yesterday, or the boxing the day before.  Either way, it's very annoying.

This morning, I did the next workout in The Master's Hammer and Chisel, which was Hammer Plyometrics.  With my sore back and sort legs from the run, I really wasn't feeling this; at least it's a short workout.  I burned about 100 calories.  Afterward, I did some stretching and foam rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment