Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tennis Loss

Last night, I had a match with my 3.5 tennis team.  Unfortunately, my partner, Nicole, and I lost 6-2, 3-6, 0-1.  After warming up in the first few games, we really dominated the first set.  Our opponents didn't make that many mistakes - they had trouble handling Nicole's blasting groundstrokes.  In the second set, they did better with Nicole's returns, and they started doing some better strategic lobs.  We were close in the match tie-breaker until I double-faulted about halfway through and we made a few more mistakes.  Ah, well.  It was a really fun match, because there were lots and lots of good points, and it was very competitive.  Unfortunately my team lost all of the courts in the match - we were playing one of the top teams.

This morning, I did The Master's Hammer and Chisel Hammer Plyometrics.  I increased my reps on some moves, which was good.  I am feeling some soreness in my upper left hamstring from sprinting after some drop shots in the tennis match last night, but it bothers me mostly when I'm sitting on my butt!  I burned about 115 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment