Friday, January 23, 2015

Back to Activity

Yesterday, I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy in order to search for internal bleeding or other problems that could explain my anemia.  The biopsy results from the procedure are not back yet.  However, the doctor saw that I have a small hiatal hernia at the top of my stomach, which is not unusual.  I also have a rather inflamed stomach, called gastritis.  This could be caused by H pylori bacteria, which could be the cause of the anemia.  The results of the biopsy to look for the bacterium are also not back yet.

  Since I could only drink liquids the day before the procedure (Wednesday), I have not done any activity since Wednesday morning.  Fortunately the sedation that I had during the procedure yesterday didn't seem to hit me as hard as it has in the past.

This morning I did P90X+ Kenpo Cardio+.  This felt pretty good - I was not as tired as I expected from the sedation.  I burned about 220 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment